AFRICAN SAFARI UPDATE September 2017
Kenya and Victoria Falls in one trip? Why not?
For 25 years we’ve discouraged prospective travelers to Africa from combining East and Southern Africa in one trip because of logistical issues. No more. With the introduction of convenient flights from Nairobi to the Victoria Falls area we can now include three or four of Africa’s top-flight safari destinations in a cost-effective and time-efficient package.
- Revel in the superb game-viewing of Kenya’s Masai Mara
- Observe and experience Victoria Falls
- Venture out among Hwange’s 30,000+ elephants and lots of other big game. Try a foot safari with a guide whose qualification is the gold standard for guiding in Africa.
- Experience the thrill of a boat safari with close up views of elephants, hippo & crocodiles at Chobe in Botswana
- Fly between camps on all but one sector.
Kenya done right: with a private guide
There is simply nowhere better for a first safari than Kenya. Why? Diversity of habitats, abundance of animals and wide open plains making game-viewing relatively easy and rewarding. Plus good tourism infrastructure, super-friendly people and a wide range of accommodations catering to every taste and budget. Add an experienced private guide (we know the good ones!) in your own exclusive 4-wheel drive vehicle and you have the perfect safari combination.
- High quality camps in East Africa’s top parks & reserves.
- Daily departures throughout the year.
- Private guide, private 4×4 vehicle throughout.
- Fly all sectors that are greater than a 4 hour drive.
- Luggage allowance of 46kg (100 lbs) per passenger.
Fish Eagle Safaris heading back to Kilimanjaro
Having summited Kili along the Machame Route last February, Fish Eagle Safaris founder Bert Duplessis will be returning to tackle Africa’s highest peak again, this time opting for the northern Rongai Route. If Kili is on your bucket list, give us a call. We have a couple of spots open. You can count on getting a highly experienced head guide, ample support, quality tents and good wholesome food. We will even have our own private mobile toilet, aka the ‘helicopter’. You bring a sleeping bag, your personal kit (good boots and a waterproof jacket essential) and the right attitude. $3,275.00 pp sharing from and back to Kilimanjaro Airport, Feb 22 to March 3 2018. Single room supplement $250.00.
Call or e-mail for more information about this and our other time-tested daily departures to South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Republic of Congo and Madagascar.
Bert Duplessis – email@example.com – 281-536-2310
Jason Duplessis – firstname.lastname@example.org – 281-630-7343
Lyndon Duplessis – email@example.com – 281-660-4622
BACK TO TOP